Monday, November 20, 2017

Entitled Basketball players get "Woke"

This morning a little 5 year old boy and his mom walk up to my corner and the little boy says
"Why are you always here?" And I said "Because I'm supposed to be here, That's my job"
And his mom says to him "Now be nice"
Then the little boy says,"We're getting tired of seeing you here."
The mom looks embarrassed...
So I tell the boy "Do you know who I work for?, The Police dept. hired me for this job to keep you
safe."
The boy says very arrogantly "I knew that, I already knew that."
So I told them both as I'm holding my sign up keeping the traffic on my very busy 3 lane boulevard from running them over because the light was about to change...
"Have a Nice Day"
My question is where does a little 5 year old boy learn that kind of extremely disrespectful, arrogant, insulting talk and behavior?
That's right, he learns it at home...his parents are teaching him that completely disrespectful, lawless behavior treating someone who's there to keep the little disrespectful bad mouthed kid and his mom safe...which I believe permeates our society today, Lawlessness, disrespect for the authorities, arrogance and extreme (wrongful) Pride.
We saw this when the President of the United States used his powerful influence to set free three American College kids who pulled a stupid stunt by stealing sunglasses in Communist China, who caught them and were about to put them on trial for theft. It was the Presidents intervention that freed those ignorant and foolish kids.
And then the father of one of them says...
"“Who?” Ball told ESPN when asked about Trump’s involvement in the situation. “What was he over there for? Don’t tell me nothing. Everybody wants to make it seem like he helped me out.”
That's some gratitude for you...The President of the United States happens to be in China just when three American College Basketball Players pull an incredibly stupid stunt thinking they are in L.A. where stealing sunglasses may be no big deal...but in Communist China, you don't get a slap on the wrist, you can get a year or two or three in a Gulag doing hard labor...
The Chinese Communists don't mess around, those kids were in very serious trouble...I know as someone who performed in Beijing a few years ago, you don't pull something like theft there unless you want to be on a chain gang breaking rocks and getting bread and water for your dinner...those College athletes were in very serious trouble.
But the Father's response? Trump?, did nothing, I don't need his help...as if the moronic dad could have gotten his kid out of a Chinese jail himself...
And as we see, the man has done such a superb job of raising his kid that he stole merchandise in a Communist foreign nation that would just as soon shoot you as look at you for theft.
The Chinese Communist Govt. is extremely authoritarian...I remember when I was performing there during the 60th anniversary of the Red Chinese Communist takeover, or what they would call "The Revolution" that supposedly set people free...except what I saw was guards surrounding Tiananmen square the night of the huge celebration that ONLY Communist party leaders and members could attend, and the entire square was surrounded by Police guards as well as military guards every TEN FEET for miles around the entire square...Their stance was clear, cross this line and we WILL shoot you...
Many of todays American teenagers and College kids are so spoiled, so indoctrinated by the feel good, do what you want when you want, entitled, snowflake mentality believing themselves so special... that when brutal reality hits them in the face, that the REAL world outside of their little safe space cocoon that coddles them like toddlers is a very DANGEROUS place...and like the Mom that has been teaching her five year old to disrespect the crossing guard trying to keep them safe from cars doing 50 miles an hour and looking on their phones not looking out for little kids, one of these days...these coddled, snowflake, bad mouthed, insulting lawless people are going to get a very...rude...awakening. And then they will be Fully uh, "Woke"
I'm just the Sax Player...

No comments:

Post a Comment